Trinity chronicle (chronicle of 1408, which burned down in 1812) was used after the reconstruction by M. D. Priselkov [Priselkov M. D. Trinity chronicle. Reconstruction of the text. – M.: 1950 – 514 p.].. In this case, we consider only those fragments that originate from the actual lost chronicle. Most of the reconstructed text is taken from the Laurentian, Simeon and Resurrection chronicles – these records are used in their original texts. But the closer to the end, the greater the part of text belongs to Karamzin extracts from the original chronicle, and they contain a lot of interesting things for us.
Full text of excerpts from this chronicle available in ukrainian / russian versions of article.